INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS, AUSTRIA
All international airports in Austria are used for international flights, as well as for local and charter flights.
- Vienna - http://www.viennaairport.com/
24-hour flight information telephone service can be reached daily on the following number for inquiries relating to your flight: +43-1-7007-22233
Global flights to/from ViennaWien-Flughafen · +43 1 70070
- Salzburg - http://www.salzburg-airport.com
Innsbrucker Bundesstraße 95 · +43 662 85800
VISA APPLICATION / INVITATION LETTER
Entry WITHOUT Visa:
- Citizens of EU member states (incl. new EU members, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland)
Entry WITH Visa:
- You can only apply for a visa outside the country and it will be issued for a maximum of six months. The responsible body is the Austrian representation: the appropriate Austrian consulate of the Austrian Embassy. There you will find out what documentation is required for the issue of a visa. Great importance is attached to the completeness of your application. All question concerning your visa application status should be pointed to the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Austria or to the respective Austrian Embassy in your country.
Conference Invitation letters should only be issued to:
- Attendees who have made their complete Registration at the conference web site and paid their Registration fee in full;
- Committee members.
Conference Organizing Committee is not taking the responsibility if some attendant's visa request is granted or not. There is NO TAX REFUND due to this reason.
Coming from ABROAD to Vienna
There are very frequent trains for all neighboring regions and countries. Night trains and quicker Euro-City trains arrive from virtually every city in Central Europe. High-speed ICE, RailJet, and Pendilino trains arrive from places like Munich, Budapest, Zurich, and Prague. There are frequent regional trains to Czech, Slovak and Hungarian border regions.
From April to December there are a Boat trips on the Austrian Danube. They allow you to enjoy lush scenery as much as the thrill of high speed transport and city trips to nearby European capitals Bratislava and Budapest. Everyday boat trips on the Austrian Danube – Vienna, Wachau Valley, Bratislava, Budapest.