SGEM YOUNG ARTISTS CONTEST - FREE SUBMISSION
The young ‘to be’ professionals in the universities and higher institutions are most cordially invited to participate in the contest!
Undergraduates and amateur artists in the field of Literature and Poetry, Ethnology and Folklore, Architecture and Design, Contemporary Arts, Performing and Visual Arts, are invited to join SGEM Young Artists Contest - Vienna Art 2017!
Your performances and presentations will be an accompanying event to the Vienna Extended Session of the 4th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2017– they will be staged and exhibited in the halls of the remarkable HOFBURG Palace, Vienna and thus admired by all participants and delegates attending the conference. The best pieces will be praised – printed, published, recorded and even more...
- FREE Contest Submission;
- A stage to present your talents;
- A chance to introduce your achievements to the public;
- An opportunity to be part of a great international event;
- A good reason to enjoy peer judgement and recognition;
- Winners will see their work published or recorded, their art installations exhibited, their effort praised.
- Winners will be invited to show their piece-of-work during the event for free.
- Literature and Poetry - Poem;
- Performing and Visual Arts - Song, Dance, Short Theatrical Performance;
- Architecture and Design - Art Installation;
- Contemporary Arts - Photograph, Painting and Sculpture.
N.B. Ethnology and Folklore – All participants are welcome to present local costumes and elements of their local tradition in above four categories.
HOW to APPLY
- Log In your INSTAGRAM profile;
- Post your photo or media by using tag: #sgemyoungartist2017
- Write down the CATEGORY and TITLE of your submission;
- See your work and artistic effort ONLINE and enjoying likes!
- Ask all your friends to ''Like!' your post - Every Like Counts!
After that date the participants with highest number of likes and jury votes will be officially contacted and invited to present their piece of art during the event in the period of 28-31 March, 2017 - HOFBURG Congress Centre, Vienna, Austria. Every invited young artists will be asked to fill in this PERFORMANCE FORM.
The costs related to hall rental, technical equipment, supporting staff, etc. are covered by the organizers. The SGEM Organizing Committee makes no provision for financial support for accommodation and travel expenses.