SGEM Conference proceedings
The scientific impact factor of the events are assured by the long-established and strong connections with most of the well-known indexing databases. It is our great pride that SGEM Conference Proceedings are indexed into the most popular and scientifically strong databases:
- SGEM title is indexed in Web of Science since 2008, Clarivate Analytics (former Thomson Reuters, ISI Web of Knowledge).
- SGEM proceedings are part of the collection of the ELSEVIER family - Mendeley products.
- All SGEM papers since 2006 are also indexed by ProQuest, EBSCO, Springer Nature as well as by many distinguished libraries as the British Library and other scientific institutions.
- SGEM Scientific Conference is a voting member of CrossRef. SGEM Scientific Committee is responsible for generating DOI of each paper.
- Conference official on-line LIBRARY [email protected] ( search by author's family name)